1. Types of Information Collected
We collect two types of information about our Site users: Personal Data and Other Information. “Other Information” is information that does not identify a specific individual. We gather certain information about you based upon your Site usage. Other Information may include the website’s Uniform Resource Locator (“URL”) that you just came from, which URL you next go to, and what browser you are using.
We may collect the following types of Personal Data and Other Information when you use our Site:
- Personal information, that you submit to us including name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- Employment Application Information, including any information contained in your CV, resume, or social media profile included in your application.
- Technical Information, including web logs, IP address, device identifying information, site usage tracking, and URL data. This information is used for tracking and analytics of the Site.
- Cookies, We also may make use of “cookies” on our Site. A cookie is a small piece of data that our Site can send to your browser, which may then be stored on your computer.
2. Use of Data and Information
We may use your Personal Data and Other Information in the following ways:
- To provide our services to you, as requested by you or as required by any agreements between us and you.
- To enhance the operation of our Site.
- For our own marketing and promotional efforts.
- For statistical and analytic purposes.
- To improve our product and service offerings.
- To customize our Site’s content, layout, and services.
- To deliver information to you and provide you with notices.
- To resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, and enforce agreements with you.
- To evaluate you for employment purposes (if you make an application via our website or you submit a physical application via mail or in person).
3. Sharing with Third Parties
Affiliates and Acquisitions. We may share your Personal Data with our corporate affiliates (e.g., parent company, sister companies, subsidiaries, joint ventures, or other companies under common control). If another company acquires us, or our assets, we will also share your Personal Data with that company.
Other Disclosures without Your Consent. We may disclose Personal Data in response to subpoenas, warrants, or court orders, or in connection with any legal process, or to comply with relevant laws. We may also share Personal Data in order to establish or exercise our rights, to defend against a legal claim, to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding possible illegal activities, suspected fraud, safety of person or property, or a violation of our policies.
Service Providers. Ubiquity may share Personal Data with service providers. Among other things, service providers may help us with marketing activities, to administer our services or the Site, conduct analytics, and aid customer request fulfillment.
Other Information. We may also provide Other Information about our customers’ sales, traffic patterns, and related site information to third-party advertisers, but these statistics do not include any Personal Data.
4. Your Choices
Access and Modification. You can access and modify certain Personal Data stored on our Site, by contacting us via the email in the “How To Contact Us” section below.
Objection. We rely on the processing of Personal Data that you have provided. If you revoke your consent for the processing of Personal Data then we may no longer be able to provide you services. In some cases, Ubiquity may limit or deny your request to revoke consent if the law permits or requires us to do so, or if we are unable to adequately verify your identity.
Complaints. You may have the right to complain to a regulatory agency or supervisory authority about Ubiquity’s privacy and security practices. Information regarding local contact information for local data protection authorities can be found at: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/bodies/authorities/index_en.htm.
5. User Choices on Collection and Use of Information
We may, from time to time, send you e-mail regarding our products and services. In addition, if you signed up for our mailing list, we may occasionally send you direct mail about products and services that we feel may be of interest to you. Only Aigent (or agents working on behalf of Aigent) will send you these direct mailings and only if you indicated that you do not object to these offers. If you do not want to receive such e-mails or mailings, simply tell us when you give us your personal information. Or, at any time, you can modify your account information to no longer receive such offers and mailings.
You also have choices with respect to cookies. By modifying your browser preferences, you have the choice to accept all cookies, to be notified when a cookie is set, or to reject all cookies. If you choose to reject all cookies, some parts of our Site may not work properly.
6. Security of Information
We safeguard information according to established security standards and procedures, by maintaining physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards for the information.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect all information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations of the Internet which are beyond our control; (b) the security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through our Site cannot be guaranteed; and (c) any such information and data may be viewed or tampered with in transit by a third party.
7. Links to Other Websites
8. Cross Border Data Transfer
Personal Data may be processed in the United States, where privacy laws may be less stringent than the laws in your country. By submitting your Personal Data to us you agree to the transfer, storage, and processing of your Personal Data in the United States.
9. How To Contact Us
Amy M. Pugh
Ubiquity Global Services, Inc.
90 Park Avenue, 17th Floor
New York, NY 10016
646 257 2806
Effective as of April 24, 2018
Disable Google Analytics